Terms & Conditions
- Orders can be placed via this website, e-mail, phone, fax, sale agents and distributors.
- To be able to process your order promptly and efficiently, it is important that the details you provide are correct, clear and complete.
- All orders are subject to stock availability and the status of your account.
- Please note that all goods ordered remain as property of Max Eyewear until they have been fully paid for.
- In the case of a product being unavailable, the item will be automatically placed on backorder and delivered to you once it is back in stock. Should you wish to cancel/replace the item, you may do so upon receipt of the invoice on which it will indicate the items that have been placed on backorder. If an item has been discontinued, this will also be indicated on the invoice and you may cancel/replace the item.
- Your order will be delivered to the address we have linked to your account with us. If you wish for your item(s) to be delivered to a different address, please specify this address on the order form/to the sales agent/via website/e-mail/fax/telephone.
- We endeavour to have our parcels delivered within 1-2 working days in the UK. Delivery times will differ for international shipments.
- Our freight and delivery charges are based on the quantity of items ordered.
Returns and Exchanges
- When returning an item to us for an exchange or a refund, please ensure the product is/and all the original contents included in the parcel from us are adequately packaged to avoid damage in transit.
- Shipping charges will not be credited when returning an item.
- If the item develops a manufacturing fault whilst within warranty, you can request a replacement to be sent to you, and in return, send the faulty item back to us for credit.
- Credits will only be issued after we have received your returned item(s) and inspected them to ensure they qualify.
- After sending an item back to us, please retain proof of postage as we cannot accept liability for items lost in transit.